Getting this message when you try to install a driver on Windows 10 and need it to be silent in order to deploy the driver silently ?.
You will need to create the certificate first, then export it and add it to your deployment and have it installed BEFORE you run the driver setup.
Here is how:
- At the prompt check "Always trust software", and clicked install.
- Once the install was done run certmgr.msc. This will fire up MMC and load the snap in.
- Navigate to Trusted Publishers>Certificates>"name of new cert". Right click the cert and export it. Leave all questions at default.
- Copy the .cer file you exported to your soure location.
- On your new target machine you need to import this certificate BEFORE you deploy the driver software, run:
certutil -addstore "TrustedPublisher" cert_name.cer
You can now deploy the driver package without getting that prompt.